Fabric Masks for Sale!
Handmade masks made with love in Canmore, AB. For each mask we make, we give one to someone in need. Find us at the Banff Farmer’s Market, or send me an email with your size and colour choices to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 for $20
2 for $36
3 or more $15/each
Please email email@example.com for current colour and pattern options.
Each mask comes in a ziploc bag, ready to wear. All masks are:
- Our fabric masks are 100% cotton (they are pre-shrunk & pre-washed)
- The mask opens in the centre if you would like to tuck in additional material/filters/ etc – See video here!
- Elastics are adjustable. Simply untie and re-tie the knots to the measurements you need to best fit around your ears/face. – See video here!
- There is a top and a bottom to your mask! The top part is stiffer, we have sewn in a metal strip so that you can form it around your nose and face for a closer-contact fit.
- Pick-up in Canmore, or at the Banff Farmer’s Market, or I can mail them to you (please pay for postage)
- Email me to order: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-transfer, PayPal, and cash welcome
You can also check out my Etsy shop! I love to make and sell happy things.
*a disclaimer! We, Samantha Welsh and Lorraine Lefort are not medical professionals, we are avid crafters with no prior experience making masks during a pandemic. We make no claims regarding these masks. Use these masks at your own risk under the guidelines suggested by your government health services. These are not medical-grade masks nor should they be substituted for medical-grade masks. These masks should not be used by medical providers. These masks can’t and won’t guarantee your safety, but according to the following articles may be a good idea: World Health Organization, The Guardian, CDC.gov